Whole Health Services
Good health is about the whole person
Whole Health is a programme of services that aim to provide affordable access to a range of therapeutic services at the Laurels Healthy Living centre that complement existing medical and social care services. The Whole Health Service objectives are:
- Services that offer choices and complement GP and hospital services.
- High quality service delivery provided by skilled and qualified practitioners who offer services to a standard that would be offered in high cost private clinics.
- Affordable charging structure for clients. Clients who live or work in Haringey pay £30 for 45 minute complementary therapy or £10-15 for foot care service.
- Continuous service improvement through impact and client feedback monitoring.
Affordable complementary therapies
We provide the following affordable treatments from the Bridge Complementary Health Centre at the Laurels Healthy Living Centre:
- Homeopathy – Mondays
- Podiatry – Mondays
- Foot Care: Toe nail cutting and foot massage – Tuesdays
- Deep tissue massage – Wednesday mornings & Friday afternoons
- Osteopathy – Wednesday mornings; Wednesday afternoons from November
- Reflexology – Wednesday afternoons
- Aromatherapy – Thursday mornings & Tuesday afternoons
- Acupuncture – Thursday afternoons
- Western Herbalism – Friday mornings
- Sports injury rehabilitation – Monday & Tuesday evenings.
View our timetable here
View our brochure here
To make a booking, please contact us on 020 8422 7640.