Community Impact Haringey
*Information: 15/5/17 We are currently experiencing difficulties with our phone line which we hope will be resolved shortly. If you need to get in touch with the Community Impact Haringey Team Urgently, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.*
Working for a stronger voluntary and community sector
We are Haringey Council’s Strategic Partner for the Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS). We work with the sector to ensure it is stronger, able to attract more external funding and deliver better services. As part of our service, we offer support to Haringey’s VCS organisations with:
- Fundraising and bidding support– information regarding funding and tending opportunities including support with applications.
- Social innovation – generating new ideas including earned income and social business models.
- Organisational development – starting, growing or managing your organisation.
- Collaboration and partnership working – linking you to a partner organisation.
- Community facilities – access to affordable community space.
- Volunteer opportunities and brokerage – recruiting and managing volunteers.
- Representation – getting your voices heard.
“I found the service professional and helpful in every way. I am very satisfied with the Community Impact Haringey service and would recommend them to any organisation needing professional help with preparing tenders for funding.” (Tom Stapleton, Manager, Haringey Phoenix Group)
For further information:
Telephone: 020 8442 7652